Australian Koala Hospital Association Incorporated (WILDCARE AUSTRALIA) was formed in 1994 with the primary aim of:
• Promoting the conservation of Australian native animals and their habitat through scientific research and public education.
• Raising funds for the construction and operation of a high standard veterinary hospital and research facility for the rescue and rehabilitation of sick, injured and orphaned Australian native animals in South-East Queensland.
• Providing high quality veterinary care for sick, injured and orphaned Australian native animals in South-East Queensland.
Secondary aims of the Assocation are:
• To provide an educational and consultancy service to schools and other community organisations with regards to
Australian native animals and their habitats
• To provide a library of information pertinent to the biology and rehabilitation of Australian native animals which will be
available to all sectors of the community.